F1 Betting (cheeky little dabble)

A look at the less serious side of Formula 1 and the people that make it happen
herb

F1 Betting (cheeky little dabble)

Post by herb » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:58 pm

Has anyone been betting on the grand pirix this year?

I had a win on Max when he won in Austria, put on a fiver each way (top 2) and got nearly £70.

Last week before Spa I bet on a Thursday ... bad move. I got good odds but the stories that developed .... jeez!
I though Max was a good bet, so I did £5 each way again. Then I thought about Kimi, the quick Alfa, and that he's won there loads, and thought "well at 1000/1 it's worth a punt" so I had £2 each way.
Then they take each other out first corner!! :furious: :D ah well

So this weekend for Italy, Max has a nice new engine and thinks he can catch the back of the top 4 ... I think he and Red Bull always play down their chances, so I've bet on Max again £5 each way 28/1 (top 2) ... fingers crossed!

herb

Re: F1 Betting (cheeky little dabble)

Post by herb » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:25 pm

no having much luck on Max at the mo.

Backed LeClerc £10 @ 10/1 for Singapore but forgot to bet e/w (I feel with team orders it's best to bet each way, as proven at Singapore!)

Not sure who to bet on for Russia, will have to check out Free Practice I reckon ... any suggestions? :tumbleweed: :lol:

Snap Matt

Post by Snap Matt » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:51 pm

You might get good odds on Romain Grosjean for Japan.

herb

Post by herb » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:50 pm

oh I bet the odds on him were astronomical :lol:

I'm not bothering again this year ... no point now Max isn't in the running to win things ... I bet on him as Merc or Ferrari like to swap drivers on track, which messes up betting on a driver completely :thumbs: As much as Albon seems good, he's not near Max as yet, hence MAx being the safest bet in F1 :thumbs: