Canada 2018

F1 news and discussions
funkyfreddy
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Canada 2018

Post by funkyfreddy » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:44 pm

JMFangio wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:40 pm
How did Max manage to get so far ahead of Dan? Have I missed something?
trust me, you've missed absolutely nothing in this race...

User avatar
JMFangio
Posts: 201
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:05 am

Re: Canada 2018

Post by JMFangio » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:46 pm

So flag waving, does that mean Vettel won twice & gets 50 points? :O

funkyfreddy
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Canada 2018

Post by funkyfreddy » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:46 pm

was there a single overtake in that race after the first lap?

Even with blue flags and DRS on most of the track they were struggling to overtake the back markers. :rolleyes:

kamui
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:10 am

Re: Canada 2018

Post by kamui » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:48 pm

Unusually boring race for Canada.

... They need to stop letting random celebs wave the flag, not the first time this has happened.

User avatar
JMFangio
Posts: 201
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:05 am

Re: Canada 2018

Post by JMFangio » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:48 pm

funkyfreddy wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:44 pm
JMFangio wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:40 pm
How did Max manage to get so far ahead of Dan? Have I missed something?
trust me, you've missed absolutely nothing in this race...
Yeah, had nowt better to do, & following on Live Timing BBC :B 5Live, BBC live updates & Grauniad live updates means I had plenty of clicky action. :D

funkyfreddy
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Canada 2018

Post by funkyfreddy » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:49 pm

I wasted a nowtv day pass on that crap.... :rolleyes:

User avatar
JMFangio
Posts: 201
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:05 am

Re: Canada 2018

Post by JMFangio » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:49 pm

JMFangio wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:48 pm
funkyfreddy wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:44 pm
JMFangio wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:40 pm
How did Max manage to get so far ahead of Dan? Have I missed something?
trust me, you've missed absolutely nothing in this race...
Yeah, had nowt better to do, & following on Live Timing BBC 5Live, BBC live updates & Grauniad live updates means I had plenty of clicky action. :D
Last edited by JMFangio on Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
JMFangio
Posts: 201
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:05 am

Re: Canada 2018

Post by JMFangio » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:53 pm

JMFangio wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:48 pm
funkyfreddy wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:44 pm


trust me, you've missed absolutely nothing in this race...
Yeah, had nowt better to do, & following on Live Timing BBC 5Live, BBC live updates & Grauniad live updates means I had plenty of clicky action. :D

User avatar
JMFangio
Posts: 201
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:05 am

Re: Canada 2018

Post by JMFangio » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:55 pm

It seems that editing posts is quite difficult ... :wacko:

PhileepoF1
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:17 pm

Re: Canada 2018

Post by PhileepoF1 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:00 pm

funkyfreddy wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:49 pm
I wasted a nowtv day pass on that crap.... :rolleyes:
Same here. I wont be getting one for the french gp after that.

Post Reply