Welcome back babblers, its Tuesday

Where the Babble Threads live. Idle chit chat with no real purpose.
User avatar
Gilbert Dump
Site Admin
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:15 pm

Re: Welcome back babblers, its Tuesday

Post by Gilbert Dump » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:29 am

Kozmos wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:20 am
Its Monday :snub: :snub:
It's you that said it was Tuesday! :D :snub:

User avatar
Kozmos
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:29 pm

Re: Welcome back babblers, its Tuesday

Post by Kozmos » Wed May 23, 2018 7:35 am

Gilbert Dump wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:29 am
Kozmos wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:20 am
Its Monday :snub: :snub:
It's you that said it was Tuesday! :D :snub:
No its not, its Wednesday :snub: :snub:

User avatar
Gilbert Dump
Site Admin
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:15 pm

Re: Welcome back babblers, its Tuesday

Post by Gilbert Dump » Thu May 24, 2018 7:39 am

Kozmos wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 7:35 am
Gilbert Dump wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:29 am
Kozmos wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:20 am
Its Monday :snub: :snub:
It's you that said it was Tuesday! :D :snub:
No its not, its Wednesday :snub: :snub:
Looks like Thursday to me! ;) :D

User avatar
FastFret
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:10 pm

Re: Welcome back babblers, its Tuesday

Post by FastFret » Fri May 25, 2018 12:46 pm

Gilbert Dump wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 7:39 am
Kozmos wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 7:35 am
Gilbert Dump wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:29 am


It's you that said it was Tuesday! :D :snub:
No its not, its Wednesday :snub: :snub:
Looks like Thursday to me! ;) :D
It's more like a Friday from this angle. :lol:

Post Reply